الأربعاء، 25 يونيو 2008

i remember


six years had passed and i still remember my 1st day ..as if it was yesterday...i remember how facinated and impressed i was...how i liked everythg and every one ..they crowded us in modarg 1 ( modargna el mofadl w3awamido ...e7gaz mak3adk mokadam wa ela msh 7atshoof 7aga)...and the doctor kept talking bt i didnt catch anythg tha day ..i was lost nt knowing wts the word physiology even means( french school b2a:P)...i remember all the pple i had met ...all the 1st impressions ..many of them were wrong and many were right...i remember all the freinds i made and i thought i would keep till the end..well i kept very few and i wonder where the rest had gone:P
pple i thought i would never speak 2 are now my frnds ..i remember my 1st day fel mashra7a ..the only thg which made me happy that day was wearing the white coat.. it gives us this feeling tha we r doctors..and now we dont even wear it unless we r obligated 2...i remember the long hours i spent by the fountain..i used 2 escape lectures 2 sit there and talk abt everythg and nothg..and now i dnt even pass by it..i remember how we were young smiling and full of hope ..and now the one who smiles must b sick:P ..i remember how i was very active childish pple used 2 think i am coming from 3alam semsem with my backbag full of toys...and now i m much calmer ..wiser(i wish) and older:(
i remember how every one in my round thought i m coming from a different planet( el bent bta3at el madars el francais) and now i thnk and i hope they have a better impression on me...and of course i cant forget the thgs i met and gave me compagnie all the way : stress ,anxiety and chronic depression(7agat 3omri ma 3erftaha 3'er lama da5altk ya koliti el 3aziza)...w tab3n all the back stabbing and back talking and all the pple who r willing 2 sell u in a moment(a7sn nas:P)
as every one i had my ups and my downs and as this period of my life is approaching its end in a few months i looked back and i can say i appreciate all my memories in this college ..i m thankfull 2 a lot of pple ..glad 2 meet a lot of them ..pround of wt i achieved ..and i think i made the right choice

هناك 7 تعليقات:

Ossama يقول...

برافو يا دكتورة
سعيد جدا بيكي انا كمان
حلو جدا التعجيز البدري قوي ده!!!
خالص التحيات من بلاد الفرنجة
بابا

Ossama يقول...

يعني مدونات ابوكي متستحقش تتزار؟؟اخص

Unknown يقول...

لا طبعا يا دكتور دى مدوناتك تنور مدونتى بس انا كنت شايفة ان مدونتى المتواضعه اقل من ان اذكر فيها مدوناتك...بس حضيفهم و لا تزعل

Mohamed Hesham Safa يقول...

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

me too , still remember my first day in colledge .

remembering these days takes me back to my best memories .

Unknown يقول...

well ya mohemed ..college r the best years and hoping wts coming will b gr8 too..thx for passing by

blue-wave يقول...

ودلوقت بذمتك مش ندمانه انك غلطتى ودخلتى طب؟:))

Unknown يقول...

blue wave
ساعات بأبقى زهقانة و شايفة ان مافيش فايدة و ايه اللى عملته فى نفسى ده بس بارجع و اقول ما كنتش حابقى انا زى ما انا غير فى طب و انشاء الله اللى جاى احسن